VMware VCP 6 Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Netexperts conducts VMware VCP 6 Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India. VMware is the foundation of the Software-Defined Data Center, and is known as the world’s leading and popular server virtualization platform. The VMware vSphere 6 training from Netexperts helps participants extend ability to virtualize scale-up and scale-out application redefines availability, simplifies the virtual data center and is the ideal foundation for any cloud environment.
In this VMWare hands-on training course aspirants will learn the skills for Introduction to Introduce vCenter Server appliance, Configure and manage vCenter Server appliance, Manage vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses, Create and manage vSphere datastores, Create and manage virtual machine snapshots Training on real servers. This VMware training course in Delhi Noida, India is based on versions of ESXi 6 and vCenter Server 6.
Netexperts is one of the Best VMware course training institute in Delhi Noida, India. At Netexperts VMware training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
VMWare Course Training Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||30 - 40 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
By the end of the course, you should understand vSphere Version 6 functions and features and be able to meet the following objectives:
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 6, which includes ESXi 6 and VMware vCenter Server 6. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size and forms the foundation for most other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center. This VMware vsphere 6 courses covers the vmware vsphere 5.5 syllabus as well.
- Describe the software-defined data center
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- Describe vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server Appliance
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Client and VMware vSphere Web Cliet
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, and Virtual Volumes.
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a vApp
- Describe and use the content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion
- Use VMware vSphere Storage vMotion to migrate virtual machine storage
- Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
- Use VMware vRealize Operations Manager to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere Replication and VMware vSphere Data Protection to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler clusters to improve host scalability
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV certification.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Certified Expert Trainers with Real Industry Exposure.
- Live Project training for better industrial exposure.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Classes for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practicals(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Hostel Facilities Aavailable near Training Center, including Food.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
- Infrastructure Assessment
- Define customer business objectives
- Gather and analyze business and application requirements
- Document design requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks
- Use a systematic method to evaluate and document design decisions
- Create a conceptual design
- Core Management Infrastructure
- Determine the number of vCenter Server instances to include in a design
- Choose appropriate platforms for vCenter Server components and databases
- Design a vCenter Server deployment topology that is appropriate for the size and requirements of the data center
- Review a core management infrastructure design and deploy it as designed
- Virtual Data Center Infrastructure
- Calculate total capacity requirements for a design
- Create a virtual data center cluster design that meets business and workload requirements
- Evaluate the use of various management services, such as VMware vSphere High Availability and VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler, in the virtual data center design
- Evaluate the use of resource pools in the virtual data center design
- Deploy virtual data center components for the given vSphere design
- Compute Infrastructure
- Create a compute infrastructure design that includes the appropriate ESXi boot, installation, and configuration options
- Choose the ESXi host hardware for the compute infrastructure
- Review a compute infrastructure design and deploy it as designed
- Configure and run a script to automate ESXi host installation
- Storage Infrastructure
- Calculate storage capacity and performance requirements for a design
- Evaluate the use of different storage platform and storage management solutions
- Design a storage platform and storage management architecture that meets the needs of the environment
- Review a storage platform design and deploy it as designed
- Review a storage management design and deploy it as designed
- Network Infrastructure
- Evaluate the use of different network component and network management solutions
- Design a network component architecture that includes information about network segmentation and virtual switch types
- Review a network component design and deploy it as designed
- Design a network management architecture that meets the needs of the environment
- Review a storage management design and deploy it as designed
- Virtual Machine Design
- Make virtual machine design decisions, including decisions for resources
- Design virtual machines that meet the needs of the applications in the environment
- Review a virtual machine design and deploy it as designed
- Infrastructure Security
- Make security design decisions for various layers in the vSphere environment
- Design a security strategy that meets the needs of the vSphere environment
- Review an infrastructure security design and deploy it as designed
- Infrastructure Manageability
- Make VMware vSphere Update Manager design decisions that meet the requirements of the data center
- Review a vSphere Update Manager architecture design and deploy it as designed
- Make infrastructure management design decisions for the required areas
- Design an infrastructure management strategy that meets the needs of the vSphere environment
- Review an infrastructure management design and deploy it as designed
- Infrastructure Recoverability
- Make infrastructure recoverability design decisions in the required areas
- Design an infrastructure recoverability strategy that meets the needs of the vSphere environment
- Review an infrastructure recoverability design and deploy it as designed
What Our Students Speak
" Nitesh Tomar CCIE R and S Training in Delhi from Netexperts, I am working with CSE after completing CCIE R and S Training from Netexperts India. I have cleared my Certification in first attempt from Netexperts India.I am highly thankful to my trainer for his support an co-operation. Labs are excellent and practical’s are done on real Cisco devices. Labs are available 24×7.I highly recommend Netexperts India for Cisco CCIE Trainings. Thanks a lot Team Netexperts"
" I had completed my CCIE R&S training and it’s all thanks to Netexperts India. Netexperts India provides 24×7 lab access and individual racks to student. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE he helped me a lot to complete my CCIE R&S training and also thankful to Management Team of Netexperts India for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to our lab mentor for supporting. "
"I got better opportunity after completing my CCIE Training from Netexperts. The learning at Netexperts gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and gain industry relevant skills. Thanks to my trainer who helped lot he is Triple CCIE and am highly thankful to Management Team also for providing World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. I will always recommend Netexperts for Cisco courses. I would like to thank HR Division also for providing good opportunities to the Netexperts candidates."
"Anurag Mishra CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India, I took admission in CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India. Technical team of Netexperts is best. I got placed in MNC after completing CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE and Management Team of Netexperts for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to my trainer, without whom it was not possible. I have cleared in my CCIE R&S Lab Exam in first attempt because of my trainer continuous support and guidance. My trainer helped me at every level of difficulty during my course. "