Networking N+ Network+ Comptia Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Netexperts conducts Networking N+ Network+ Comptia Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India. Netexperts offers Official Comptia N+ course. CompTIA N+ certification ensures that the candidate is highly skilled in installing, maintaining, securing and troubleshooting computer hardware. CompTIA N+ certified professionals also possess good customer-relation communication skills. This certification course provides a perfect technical base for entry-level computer service technician.
CompTIA's Network+ certification is an entry level vendor neutral certification for aspiring system and network administrators. The Network+ course provides basic training in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring a network infrastructure.
Network+ certification is also a step towards attaining higher level vendor specific certifications such as Microsoft (MCSE, MCITP), Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) and Linux (Linux+, RHCE).
Netexperts offers a complete range of networking courses to follow Network+ certification.
Recommended Certifications after Network+ Certification Training
MCSA, MCSE CCNA RHCE
Netexperts is one of the Networking N+ Network+ Comptia Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India. At Netexperts Networking N+ Network+ Comptia training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Prior to attending our Comptia N+ Course Training in Delhi, students should be familiar with:
- Identify the basic components of network theory.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Identify network data delivery methods.
- List and describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in disaster recovery.
- Identify major data storage technologies and implementations.
- Identify the primary network operating systems.
- Explore tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- Describe how to troubleshoot network issues.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Certified Expert Trainers with Real Industry Exposure.
- Live Project training for better industrial exposure.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Classes for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practicals(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Hostel Facilities Aavailable near Training Center, including Food.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Networking Terminology
- Network Building Blocks
- Standard Network Models
- Physical Network Topologies
- Logical Network Topologies
- Topic 1F: Network Categories
- Transmission Methods
- Media Access Methods
- Signaling Methods
- Data Addressing and Delivery
- Delivery Techniques
- Bounded Network Media
- Unbounded Network Media
- Noise Control
- Network Connectivity Devices
- Wiring Distribution Components
- The OSI Model
- Ethernet Networks
- Token Ring Networks
- Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) Networks
- Wireless Technologies and Standards
- Families of Protocols
- The TCP/IP Protocol
- IP Address Basics
- Custom IP Addresses
- The IP Version 6 Protocol
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- IP Address Assignment Methods
- Host Name Resolution
- TCP/IP Utilities
- TCP/IP Upper-Layer Services
- TCP/IP Interoperability Services
- Bridges and Switches
- IP Routing
- Static IP Routing
- Dynamic IP Routing
- Control Data Movement with Filters and VLANs
- WAN Switching Technologies
- WAN Transmission Technologies
- WAN Connectivity Methods
- Voice Over Data Systems
- Computer Security Basics
- Data Encryption
- Protect Network Traffic with IP Security (IPsec)
- Internet Security
- Local Security
- Common Threats
- Threat Mitigation Techniques
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Educate Users
- Remote Network Architectures
- Remote Access Networking Implementations
- Virtual Private Networking
- Remote Control Computing
- Examine Configuration Management Documentation
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Fault Tolerance Methods
- Data Backup
- Enterprise Data Storage
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS)
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Implementations
- UNIX and Linux Operating Systems
- Apple Mac OS X
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Novell Open Enterprise Server
- Monitoring Tools
- Network Baselining
- Network Optimization
- Troubleshooting Models
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting Utilities
- Hardware Troubleshooting Tools
- Common Connectivity Issues
What Our Students Speak
" Nitesh Tomar CCIE R and S Training in Delhi from Netexperts, I am working with CSE after completing CCIE R and S Training from Netexperts India. I have cleared my Certification in first attempt from Netexperts India.I am highly thankful to my trainer for his support an co-operation. Labs are excellent and practical?s are done on real Cisco devices. Labs are available 24?7.I highly recommend Netexperts India for Cisco CCIE Trainings. Thanks a lot Team Netexperts"
" I had completed my CCIE R&S training and it?s all thanks to Netexperts India. Netexperts India provides 24?7 lab access and individual racks to student. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE he helped me a lot to complete my CCIE R&S training and also thankful to Management Team of Netexperts India for World Class Training and 24?7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to our lab mentor for supporting. "
"I got better opportunity after completing my CCIE Training from Netexperts. The learning at Netexperts gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and gain industry relevant skills. Thanks to my trainer who helped lot he is Triple CCIE and am highly thankful to Management Team also for providing World Class Training and 24?7 Lab facilities. I will always recommend Netexperts for Cisco courses. I would like to thank HR Division also for providing good opportunities to the Netexperts candidates."
"Anurag Mishra CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India, I took admission in CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India. Technical team of Netexperts is best. I got placed in MNC after completing CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE and Management Team of Netexperts for World Class Training and 24?7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to my trainer, without whom it was not possible. I have cleared in my CCIE R&S Lab Exam in first attempt because of my trainer continuous support and guidance. My trainer helped me at every level of difficulty during my course. "