Cisco IronPort Email & Web Security Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The Web Security appliance is a robust, secure, efficient device that protects corporate networks against web-based malware and spyware programs that can compromise corporate security and expose intellectual property. The Web Security appliance includes protection for standard communication protocols, such as HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP.
Malware (malicious software) is software designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the owners consent. It can be any kind of hostile, intrusive, or annoying software or program code. Web-based malware includes spyware, system monitors, adware, phishing and pharming techniques, keystroke (key) loggers, browser hijackers, trojan horses, and more.
Web-based malware is a rapidly growing threat, responsible for significant corporate downtime, productivity losses and major strains on IT resources. Additionally, companies run the risk of violating compliance and data privacy regulations if their networks become compromised by malware. Companies run the risk of expensive legal costs and exposure of intellectual property.
Netexperts is one of the Cisco IronPort Email & Web Security Course Training Institute in Delhi Noida, India. At Netexperts Cisco IronPort Email & Web Security training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Cisco IronPort Email & Web Security Training Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||75 - 90 Days||16 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Prior to attending our CISCO WSA Course Training in Delhi, students should be familiar with:
- Describe the Cisco WSA
- Install and verify the WSA
- Deploy proxy services for the WSA
- Utilize authentication with the WSA
- Configure various policies for the WSA
- Enforce acceptable use using the WSA
- Defend against malware
- Configure data security
- Describe Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Perform Administration and Troubleshooting of WSA's
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Certified Expert Trainers with Real Industry Exposure.
- Live Project training for better industrial exposure.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Classes for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practicals(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Hostel Facilities Aavailable near Training Center, including Food.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Customer Use Cases
- Cisco Web Security Appliance Models and Architecture
- Review the Cisco Security Management Appliance
- Install and Verify Cisco Web Security Appliance Hardware
- Install and Verify the Cisco Web Security Virtual Appliance for VMware
- Run the system set-up Wizard
- Configure L4TM
- Review Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Connect to Cisco Cloud Web Security Using the Cloud Web Security Connector
- Contrast Proxy Modes
- Review PAC Files
- Configure and Manage Proxy Services
- Deploy Native FTP Proxy
- Read Proxy Access Log and HTTP Headers
- Configure NTLM and Proxy Authentication
- Identify Authentication Settings and Realms
- Describe LDAP Authentication and Authorization
- Troubleshoot Joining Domains and Test Authentication
- Configure Access Policies and Identities
- Configure Authentication Exemptions
- Review Access Log Tags
- Enable URL Categories and Filters
- Configure Application Visibility and Control
- Describe SaaS Access Control
- Use HTTPS Inspection
- Configure HTTPS Proxy Settings
- Configure Application Visibility and Control - Advanced Topics
- Describe SaaS Access Control - Advanced Topics
- Configure Web Usage Controls and URL Categories
- View Logging and Reporting
- Describe and Configure WBRS
- Describe and Configure Anti-Malware Scanning
- Describe and Configure Advanced Malware Protection
- Interpret ACL Tags Relevant to Anti-Malware
- Configure Data Security
- Configure Data Loss Prevention(DLP)
- Describe Access and Data Security Logs
- Cisco Cloud Web Security Features and Benefits
- Explain Cisco Cloud Attach Model
- Describe Cisco AnyConnect Web Security
- Integrate the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Describe Report Administration
- Monitor the Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Configure W3C Logging
- Perform Other Administrative Tasks
- Describe Hardware Redundancy
- Troubleshooting the Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Hardware Challenge Lab 1: Access the Cisco Remote Lab
- Hardware Challenge Lab 2: Installing and Verifying the Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Hardware Challenge Lab 3: Deploying Proxy Services
- Hardware Challenge Lab 4: Utilizing Authentication
- Hardware Challenge Lab 5: Configuring Cisco WSA Policies
- Hardware Challenge Lab 6: Enforcing Acceptable Use
- Hardware Challenge Lab 7: Enforcing Acceptable Use�Advanced Topics
- Hardware Challenge Lab 8: Defending Against Malware
- Hardware Challenge Lab 9: Configuring Data Security
- Hardware Challenge Lab 10: Describing Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Hardware Challenge Lab 11: Performing Administration and Troubleshooting
What Our Students Speak
" Nitesh Tomar CCIE R and S Training in Delhi from Netexperts, I am working with CSE after completing CCIE R and S Training from Netexperts India. I have cleared my Certification in first attempt from Netexperts India.I am highly thankful to my trainer for his support an co-operation. Labs are excellent and practical?s are done on real Cisco devices. Labs are available 24?7.I highly recommend Netexperts India for Cisco CCIE Trainings. Thanks a lot Team Netexperts"
" I had completed my CCIE R&S training and it?s all thanks to Netexperts India. Netexperts India provides 24?7 lab access and individual racks to student. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE he helped me a lot to complete my CCIE R&S training and also thankful to Management Team of Netexperts India for World Class Training and 24?7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to our lab mentor for supporting. "
"I got better opportunity after completing my CCIE Training from Netexperts. The learning at Netexperts gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and gain industry relevant skills. Thanks to my trainer who helped lot he is Triple CCIE and am highly thankful to Management Team also for providing World Class Training and 24?7 Lab facilities. I will always recommend Netexperts for Cisco courses. I would like to thank HR Division also for providing good opportunities to the Netexperts candidates."
"Anurag Mishra CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India, I took admission in CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India. Technical team of Netexperts is best. I got placed in MNC after completing CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE and Management Team of Netexperts for World Class Training and 24?7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to my trainer, without whom it was not possible. I have cleared in my CCIE R&S Lab Exam in first attempt because of my trainer continuous support and guidance. My trainer helped me at every level of difficulty during my course. "