Check Point CCSE Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Netexperts conducts Check Point CCSE Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India.Check Point Security Engineering (R77 GAiA) is an advanced course that provides you training on how to effectively build, modify, deploy, and troubleshoot Check Point Security systems on the GAiA OS. You will learn about firewall processes, user and kernel processing, and Stateful Inspection. Labs include configuring security gateways, implementing VPNs, and performing advanced troubleshooting tasks on the firewall.
Students will learn the skills necessary to work with Check Point Security Engineering featuring R77 GAiA and will gain experience with:
- Check Point firewall technology
- Troubleshooting Check Point firewall technology
- Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
- Clustering firewall, management concepts, and practices
- Software acceleration features
- Advanced VPN concepts and implementations
- Reporting tools, deployment options, and features
This course is recommended for Systems Administrators, Network Engineers, Support Analysts and any other IT professional seeking CCSE certification. This course prepares learners for CCSE exam #156-315.77, Exam is available at VUE test centers www.vue.com/Check Point. Exam contains 90 multiple-choice, scenario-based questions. A passing score is 70% or higher in 120 minutes. The exam is based on 80% course materials and 20% hands-on experience with Check Point products. Students must have a valid CCSA certification before challenging the CCSE exam.
Netexperts is one of the Check Point CCSE Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India. At Netexperts Check Point CCSE training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
CCNP Security Training Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||20 - 30 Days||6 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Prior to taking Check Point CCSE Training Course, it is recommended that learners possess the following :-
- Knowledge of network security.
- An understanding of UNIX and Windows operating systems, certificate management, system administration, networking (TCP/IP)
- A Check Point Security Administration course or CCSA certification
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Certified Expert Trainers with Real Industry Exposure.
- Live Project training for better industrial exposure.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Classes for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practicals(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Hostel Facilities Aavailable near Training Center, including Food.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Perform a backup of a Security Gateway and Management Server using your understanding of the differences between backups, snapshots and update-exports.
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server using a database migration.
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway deployment.
- Use knowledge of Security Gateway infrastructures, chain modules, packet flow and kernel tables to perform debugs on firewall processes.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot a ClusterXL Load Sharing deployment on an enterprise network.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot a ClusterXL High Availability deployment on an enterprise network.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot a management HA deployment on an enterprise network.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot SecureXL and CoreXL.
- acceleration solutions on the corporate network traffic to ensure noted performance enhancement.
- Using an external user database (such as LDAP), configure User Directory to incorporate user information for authentication services on the network.
- Manage internal and external user access to resources for remote access or across a VPN.
- Troubleshoot user access issues found when implementing Identity Awareness.
- Troubleshoot a site-to-site or certificate-based VPN on a corporate gateway using IKE View, VPN log files, and command-line debug tools.
- Optimize VPN performance and availability by using link selection and multiple entry point solutions.
- Manage and test corporate VPN tunnels to allow for greater monitoring and scalability with multiple tunnels defined in a community, including other VPN providers.
- Create events (or use existing event definitions) to generate reports on specific network traffic using SmartReporter and SmartEvent to provide industry-compliance information to management.
- Troubleshoot report generation given command-line tools and debug-file information.
- Lab 1: Upgrade to Check Point R77.
- Lab 2: Core CLI elements of firewall administration
- Lab 3: Migrate to a clustering solution
- Lab 4: Configure SmartDashboard to interface with Active Directory
- Lab 5: Configure site-to-site VPNS with third-party certificates
- Lab 6: Remote access with Endpoint Security VPN
- Lab 7: SmartEvent and SmartReporter>
What Our Students Speak
" Nitesh Tomar CCIE R and S Training in Delhi from Netexperts, I am working with CSE after completing CCIE R and S Training from Netexperts India. I have cleared my Certification in first attempt from Netexperts India.I am highly thankful to my trainer for his support an co-operation. Labs are excellent and practical’s are done on real Cisco devices. Labs are available 24×7.I highly recommend Netexperts India for Cisco CCIE Trainings. Thanks a lot Team Netexperts"
" I had completed my CCIE R&S training and it’s all thanks to Netexperts India. Netexperts India provides 24×7 lab access and individual racks to student. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE he helped me a lot to complete my CCIE R&S training and also thankful to Management Team of Netexperts India for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to our lab mentor for supporting. "
"I got better opportunity after completing my CCIE Training from Netexperts. The learning at Netexperts gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and gain industry relevant skills. Thanks to my trainer who helped lot he is Triple CCIE and am highly thankful to Management Team also for providing World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. I will always recommend Netexperts for Cisco courses. I would like to thank HR Division also for providing good opportunities to the Netexperts candidates."
"Anurag Mishra CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India, I took admission in CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India. Technical team of Netexperts is best. I got placed in MNC after completing CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE and Management Team of Netexperts for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to my trainer, without whom it was not possible. I have cleared in my CCIE R&S Lab Exam in first attempt because of my trainer continuous support and guidance. My trainer helped me at every level of difficulty during my course. "