CCNP Voice / Collaboration Training Course Institute in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Netexperts conducts CCNP Voice/Collaboration Training Course in Delhi, Noida in India. The Cisco CCNP Voice/Collaboration Training Course provides a next step for individuals who want to enhance their networking skill set and help meet the growing demand for Voice networking professionals. Students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence and much more.
After completing CCNP CCNP Voice/Collaboration Course Training from Netexperts, student can go further with CCIE Collaboration / CCIE Voice Certification Course Training to enhance their service network skills into Cisco Voice Domain. Netexperts CCNP Voice/Collaboration Course Training helps prepare students for VOIP career opportunities and the globally recognized Cisco CCNP Voice/Collaboration. This training will build a strong foundation for CCNP Voice and CCIE Collaboration.
CCNP Voice / Collaboration Training Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||75 - 90 Days||20 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
You will gain the most from this course if you have skills and knowledge equivalent to Cisco CCNA Voice or CCNA Video or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Certified Expert Trainers with Real Industry Exposure.
- Live Project training for better industrial exposure.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Classes for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practicals(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Hostel Facilities Aavailable near Training Center, including Food.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
This CIPTV1 Training is a part of CCNP Voice/Collaboration training program from netexperts prepares for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a single-site environment. The exam focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Candidates will need to show they can configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement gateways and Cisco Unified Border Element, and build dial plans to place on-net and off-net voice and video calls using traditional numbered dial plans and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs). Candidates will also implement media resources, including voice and video conferences, and be able to describe how quality of service ensures that the network provides the required quality to voice and video calls.
- 1.0 Dial Plan
- 2.0 Describe the Basic Operation and Components Involved in a Call
- 3.0 Configure an IOS Gateway
- 4.0 Configure Conferencing Device
- 5.0 QoS Model
- 6.0 Describe and Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Support On-Cluster Calling
- 7.0 Configure Media Resources
This CIPTV2 Training is a part of CCNP Voice/Collaboration training program from netexperts prepares for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multisite environment. It covers Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing, globalized call routing, Intercluster Lookup Service and Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework and Call Control Discovery, tail-end hop-off, Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony, Enhanced Location Call Admission Control (CAC) and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR), and mobility features such as Device Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, and Cisco Unified Mobility. Training also describes the role of Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) Control and the Cisco Expressway Series and how they interact with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- 1.0 VCS Control
- 2.0 Collaboration Edge (VCS Expressway)
- 3.0 Configure CUCM Video Service Parameters
- 4.0 Describe and Implement Centralized Call Processing Redundancy
- 5.0 Describe and Configure a Multi-site Dial Plan for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- 6.0 Implement Call Control Discovery/ILS
- 7.0 Implement Video Mobility Features
- 8.0 Implement Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control on CUCM
This CTCOLLAB Training is a part of CCNP Voice/Collaboration training program from netexperts prepares for troubleshoot a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution. The assessment covers troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, and tools. The exam also covers Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) Control, the Cisco Expressway Series, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, and media resources, including voice and video conferences.
- 1.0 Troubleshoot Registration Issues
- 2.0 Troubleshoot Call Setup Issues
- 3.0 Troubleshoot Call Control Discovery and ILS
- 4.0 Troubleshoot Application Issues
- 5.0 Troubleshoot Media Resources
- 6.0 Troubleshoot Call Quality Issues
- 7.0 Troubleshooting Video Conferencing Architecture
This CAPPS Training is a part of CCNP Voice/Collaboration training program from netexperts prepares for integration options of Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Prime Collaboration, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite in a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution. It covers voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified IM and Presence features, and the implementation of Cisco Jabber. The exam also covers Cisco Prime Collaboration features and the role of Cisco TelePresence Management Suite in a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution.
- 1.0 TMS
- 2.0 Provisioning (TMS)
- 3.0 Cisco Jabber
- 4.0 Configure Cisco Unity Connection
- 5.0 Configure Cisco Unity Express Using the GUI
- 6.0 Implement IM and Presence Solution
What Our Students Speak
" Nitesh Tomar CCIE R and S Training in Delhi from Netexperts, I am working with CSE after completing CCIE R and S Training from Netexperts India. I have cleared my Certification in first attempt from Netexperts India.I am highly thankful to my trainer for his support an co-operation. Labs are excellent and practical’s are done on real Cisco devices. Labs are available 24×7.I highly recommend Netexperts India for Cisco CCIE Trainings. Thanks a lot Team Netexperts"
" I had completed my CCIE R&S training and it’s all thanks to Netexperts India. Netexperts India provides 24×7 lab access and individual racks to student. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE he helped me a lot to complete my CCIE R&S training and also thankful to Management Team of Netexperts India for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to our lab mentor for supporting. "
"I got better opportunity after completing my CCIE Training from Netexperts. The learning at Netexperts gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and gain industry relevant skills. Thanks to my trainer who helped lot he is Triple CCIE and am highly thankful to Management Team also for providing World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. I will always recommend Netexperts for Cisco courses. I would like to thank HR Division also for providing good opportunities to the Netexperts candidates."
"Anurag Mishra CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India, I took admission in CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India. Technical team of Netexperts is best. I got placed in MNC after completing CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE and Management Team of Netexperts for World Class Training and 24×7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to my trainer, without whom it was not possible. I have cleared in my CCIE R&S Lab Exam in first attempt because of my trainer continuous support and guidance. My trainer helped me at every level of difficulty during my course. "