CCNA Course Training in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Netexperts offers CCNA Training Course in Delhi, Noida, India. CCNA is entry level certification offered by Cisco Systems Inc. The candidates have better opportunities in Networking jobs after completing this course. This course teaches students how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing.
After completing CCNA Certification Course Training from Netexperts, student can go further with CCNP Course Training to enhance their networking skills into Routing and Switching Domain. We offer Best CCNA Certification Training on Real Routers and Switches. Netexperts provide exam preparation classes for CCNA Certification exam after finishing CCNA training classes.
We are the best CCNA Training Course Institute in Delhi. Netexperts is one of the best CCNA training institute in Delhi, Noida, Gwalior. We conduct CCNA course training as per Cisco CCNA Certification exam blueprints. Netexperts also provide CCNA Industrial Training and CCNA Summer Training in Delhi, Noida, Gwalior on Live Projects. Netexperts conduct CCNA course training in Delhi, Noida, Gwalior on Real Cisco devices.Netexperts do not use simulator softwares in CCNA Training.
CCNA Course Training Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||40 - 45 Days||8 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Prior to attending our CCNA Certification Course Training in Delhi, students should be familiar with:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure Ether Channel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
CCNA Exam 200-120 also known as CCNAX. Exam Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is US$ 295 and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA Exam is conducted online in Pearson VUE Testing Centers aross the world. CCNA Exam: The 200-120 is the composite exam associated with the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Students can prepare for this exam by taking the CCNA course at Netexperts. This exam tests a students knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Certified Expert Trainers with Real Industry Exposure.
- Live Project training for better industrial exposure.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Classes for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practicals(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Hostel Facilities Aavailable near Training Center, including Food.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocol
- Configure and verify OSPF
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client.
- Recognize High availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify syslog
- Utilize Syslog Output
- Describe SNMP v2 and v3
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve VLAN problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
- Troubleshoot and resolve ACL issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve Layer 1 problems
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve spanning tree operation issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve OSPF problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve EIGRP problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve interVLAN routing problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve WAN implementation issues
- Monitor NetFlow statistics
- TS EtherChannel problems
- Identify different WAN technologies-Metro ethernet, VSAT, Cellular 3g/4g, MPLS, T1/E1, ISDN, DSL, Frame relay, Cable, VPN
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE
What Our Students Speak