CCNA Service Provider Course Training in Delhi Noida, India
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Netexperts conducts CCNA Service Provider Training Course in Delhi Noida, India. The CCNA Service Provider Training Course is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends. With the ability to configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks, CCNA Service Provider Training Course certified individuals deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures.
After completing CCNA Service Provider Course Training from Netexperts, student can go further with CCNP Service Provider Certification to enhance their service network skills into Cisco Service Provider Domain. CCNA Service Provider Training helps prepare students for entry-level service provider career opportunities and the globally recognized Cisco CCNA Service Provider certification.
The "Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks (SPNGN1), Part 1" (640-875) exam is associated with the CCNA Service Provider Training Course. This exam tests a candidate's basic knowledge and skills necessary to support a service provider network. Candidates can prepare for this 90-minute, 65-75 questions exam by taking the "Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks (SPNGN1), Part 1" course.
The "Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks (SPNGN2), Part 2" (640-875) exam is associated with the CCNA Service Provider Training Course. This exam tests a candidates knowledge and skills necessary to implement and support a service provider network. Candidates can prepare for this 90-minute, 65-75 questions exam by taking the "Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks (SPNGN2), Part 2" course.
CCNA Service Provider Course Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend (Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||45 - 60 Days||16 Weekends|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day|
Prior to attending our CCNA Service Provider Certification Course Training in Delhi, students should be familiar with:
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues that are related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data by using TCP/IP
- Describe the function of WANs and the major devices of WANs
- Configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, and NAT
- Describe different management tools that are used to manage a service provider network
- Describe the operation of IP and data network
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Configure switched network technologies
- Describe routed network technologies
- Configure IP services
- Configure Cisco operating systems and platforms
- Configure transport technologies
- Configure access and edge technologies
- Configure security in the network
- Describe MPLS
- Describe multicast
- Describe high availability
- Configure network management
- Describe VPN technologies
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Certified Expert Trainers with Real Industry Exposure.
- Live Project training for better industrial exposure.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Classes for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practicals(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Hostel Facilities Aavailable near Training Center, including Food.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices (at the core, distribution, and access layers)
- Identify the functional components required to meet a given network specification
- Describe the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe common network applications and their impact on the network
- Interpret network diagrams
- Troubleshoot common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 using a layered model approach
- Describe differences between LAN and WAN operation and features
- Describe the structure of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Describe VLSM, CIDR and route summarization concepts
- Describe the different types of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Design an IP subnetting plan based on given requirements
- Describe bridging concepts and Layer 2 Ethernet frames
- Configure basic Spanning Tree operations on Cisco IOS Switches
- Interpret the output of various basic show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network
- Configure basic switch security (i.e, port security, securing unused ports)
- Describe Ethernet link bundling, LACP, and PAgP and Flex Links
- Describe classful versus classless routing
- Describe routing protocols basics (metrics, IGP versus EGP)
- Describe RIPv1, RIPv2, RIPNG
- Implement EIGRPv4 and EIGRPv6 on Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR routers
- Describe route redistribution
- Describe VRF
- Describe GRE
- Configure NAT (IPv4) on Cisco routers
- Configure DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) operations on Cisco routers
- Describe ICMPv4 and ICMPv6
- Describe DNS
- Implement basic Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR CLI operations
- Implement basic Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR routers configurations
- Describe SONET and SDH
- Describe DWDM, IPoDWDM, and ROADM
- Configure 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces on Cisco routers
- Describe Frame Relay
- Describe ATM
- Describe Metro Ethernet
- Describe DSL
- Describe T1, T3, E1, E3, and ISDN
- Implement PPP encapsulation on Cisco routers serial and POS interfaces
- Describe cable (DOCSIS)
- Describe the main BRAS and BNG routers functions in IP NGN
- Describe various Passive Optical Network (PON) access technologies and FTTx
- Describe Layer 2 security features on Cisco IOS switches
- Configure management plane security on Cisco routers and IOS switches
- Describe IPsec and control plan security
- Configure basic AAA (TACACS+ and RADIUS) services on Cisco routers
- Configure routing protocols authentication between Cisco routers
- Describe common types of network attacks
- Configure NTP server or client on Cisco routers,Configure IP SLA on Cisco routers
- Configure CDP on Cisco routers and IOS switches,Configure SNMP on Cisco routers
- Configure NetFlow on Cisco routers,Configure logging to Syslog server on Cisco routers
- Describe the Cisco IOS Call-Home feature,Describe Cisco TAC procedure and navigate Cisco support tools (CCO)
- Implement management access (SSH, telnet, and out-of-band management design)
- Implement SPAN, RSPAN, and ERSPAN
- Implement file transfers to manage network devices configurations and images using FTP, SCP, TFTP, SFTP, and RCP
IP NGN Architecture
- Identify the functional components that are required to meet a given network specification
- Troubleshoot common network problems at Layers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 using a layered-model approach
- Describe the different types of service providers
- Describe service provider principal and reference next-generation network (NGN) architecture
- Describe the IP address and autonomous system (AS) number allocation process via the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) and Regional Internet Registries (RIRs)
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Configure VLANs on Cisco IOS Software switches
- Configure trunking on Cisco IOS Software switches
- Configure inter-VLAN routing
- Configure Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP) on Cisco IOS Software switches
- Configure queue-in-queue (QinQ) on Cisco IOS Software switches
- Configure basic single-area Open Shortest Path First version 2 (OSPFv2) and OSPF version 3 (OSPFv3) routing on Cisco routers
- Configure basic single-area Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing on Cisco routers
- Describe the differences between static versus dynamic routing as well as distance vector versus link-state routing protocol operations
- Configure basic Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing on Cisco routers
- Describe the address family concept on Cisco routers
- Describe IPv6 transitioning technologies
- Configure First Hop Redundancy Protocol (FHRP) (including Hot Standby Router Protocol [HSRP], Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol [VRRP], and Gateway Load Balancing Protocol [GLBP]) on Cisco routers
- Implement access control list (ACL) on Cisco routers
- Describe carrier-grade NAT (CGN) and Network Address Translation 64 (NAT64)
- Describe Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) functions in the service provider IP NGN
- Configure Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) on Cisco routers
- Manage the Cisco IOS XR configurations and software packages
- Describe Cisco IOS XE software packages
- Describe Cisco service provider router platforms, their operating system, and their placement in the service provider IP NGN
What Our Students Speak
" Nitesh Tomar CCIE R and S Training in Delhi from Netexperts, I am working with CSE after completing CCIE R and S Training from Netexperts India. I have cleared my Certification in first attempt from Netexperts India.I am highly thankful to my trainer for his support an co-operation. Labs are excellent and practicals are done on real Cisco devices. Labs are available 24x7.I highly recommend Netexperts India for Cisco CCIE Trainings. Thanks a lot Team Netexperts"
" I had completed my CCIE R&S training and it?s all thanks to Netexperts India. Netexperts India provides 24?7 lab access and individual racks to student. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE he helped me a lot to complete my CCIE R&S training and also thankful to Management Team of Netexperts India for World Class Training and 24x7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to our lab mentor for supporting. "
"I got better opportunity after completing my CCIE Training from Netexperts. The learning at Netexperts gave me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and gain industry relevant skills. Thanks to my trainer who helped lot he is Triple CCIE and am highly thankful to Management Team also for providing World Class Training and 24x7 Lab facilities. I will always recommend Netexperts for Cisco courses. I would like to thank HR Division also for providing good opportunities to the Netexperts candidates."
"Anurag Mishra CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India, I took admission in CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts India. Technical team of Netexperts is best. I got placed in MNC after completing CCIE R&S Training course from Netexperts. I am thankful to My trainer who is Triple CCIE and Management Team of Netexperts for World Class Training and 24x7 Lab facilities. Special Thanks to my trainer, without whom it was not possible. I have cleared in my CCIE R&S Lab Exam in first attempt because of my trainer continuous support and guidance. My trainer helped me at every level of difficulty during my course. "